Motor Vehicle Odometer Reading

To comply with the ATO's Fringe Benefits Tax requirements in relation to motor vehicles, it is important that all documentation is up to date on a yearly basis. Please find below a quick video on what you need to do or the written instructions below the video.

The first step is to record the odometer reading on the 31 March 2018 for all cars and utes that are used in the business regardless of whether there is any private use of the vehicle.

Wardle Partners will assist you with the other documentation requirements and calculations sometime after 31 March 2018, as required.


What you need to do

  1. Complete the FBT Motor Vehicle Odometer Record Form, by clicking on the link below, to record the odometer readings on 31 March 2018 for all cars and utes used in your business or take a photo of your odometer reading and email it to your accountant.
  2. Return your completed form/s to Wardle Partners as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Wardle Partners Accountant on 07 5492 0300 should you have any queries.

Facebook Youtube Twitter LinkedIn Instagram



Recent News

See what our clients are saying about us


Images are for visual purposes only and are not of the actual person.